Voice Acting, to me, is one of the most rewarding jobs in the world. It allows me to be part of different worlds and imaginations. As a lover of video games, anime, singing & audio books; voice acting is more than just a job, it’s a passion. I have a small home studio which allows me to quickly send any audition pieces and voice reels if required. I also have a working relationship with Arpeggio Creative, a production company and recording studio. If you are looking for a strong voice over role please contact me through social media or via the contact form on this site.
Thanks for listening.
Click here to go to Voices.com
Click here to go to StarNow
Click here to go to Voices Pro
Click here to go to The VoiceOver Network
Click here to go to Casting Call Pro
Click here to go to Voice 123
I specialise in Video Game VO & Motion Capture, Recent games I have been involved in include: Steel Division Normandy 44, Catacombs 1: The Demon War, Virtual Army & Phantasmal : City of Darkness
I regularly record audio books for Audible, who have the worlds largest selection of titles. I have recorded a large range of books from video game guides (Destiny, Minecraft, Magic the Gathering & Pokemon Go) to history books, period drama & other non-fiction titles.
Animation brings the silver screen and voice actors together, I love seeing the animators craft an image that matches their perception of your voice.
On occasion, dialogue needs replacing in film or translated for dubbing in foreign films, this is a great challenge for any VA to emulate the performance that has already been captured.
People I've worked with
Steel Division Normandy 44
UK Transport Commander
HUMAN – The Singularity Project
Catacombs 1: Demon War
by SimProse Studios
Home Net Games
– Duke Lockwood
– Space Pirate Dregs
Lead character voice for Phantasmal (Available on Steam and Xbox One)
Repella Fella by CoFlash
Spunky Dungeon VR
Created for the Virtual Reality Global Archiact Jam, individual Gear VR.
Help Wilberton get the treasures hidden within!
Try it on ConstructVR
In Ear Entertainment
– Supermarket Matters (Season 1&2)– 0D Cinema, Live Theatre Double Feature Audiobooks – No Touching At All – Paradox
– Highlander’s Hope by Collette Cameron
Commercial Voice Over
– via Arpeggio Creative
Character voices for the Milka Christmas app
– via Arpeggio Creative
Full credit listing avaliable on Audible
Click Here to view
– Key of Sea by Loren Smith
– Java: Beginner’s Guide by Charlie Masterson
– How to Become a Live Audio Mixer by HowExpert Press, Mike Napoli
– Norse Mythology by Matt Clayton
– Pokemon Go: The Master Game Guide! by Brett Hill
– Destiny the Taken King Game Guide Unofficial by The Yuw
– Magic the Gathering Guide by HSE
– Creeptastic by Dr. Block
– ‘Summary of “The Happiness Advantage” by Shawn Achor’ by Summary Station
– Minecraft Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Billy Miner
Steve Rivers – Police Commissioner
Rise of the Necromancers